Summer Memories

Hello. 

So today I am curled up under a blanket, with a cup of tea, writing what is my first blog post in about four months. A huge difference from what I was doing this time two weeks ago. This summer I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work at an American summer camp and then travel afterwards. 

This was something completely outside of my comfort zone. Although I work with children on a regular basis, I would be travelling over 3500 miles away to work with children in a different country (and also have to look after myself as well!!!!). I can't even start to explain what a rewarding experience this was. Not only was I lucky enough to work with some of the greatest children but also to make friends with people from all over the world. I was encouraged to step out of my comfort zone and try new things, as well as getting over my fear of roller-coasters!

I'm still not 100% sure what I wanted to get out of this post, but I hope it may encourage some of you to say YES to more things, take more opportunities and try something new no matter how scary it may be. 


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.