Year 13 Leavers Ball....Otherwise Know As Prom

I wasn't sure about doing this post, as I don't really like putting pictures of myself on my blog and I knew that this post would have to include picture of myself on the big day. I asked on twitter whether it was something you would like to see and I got a lot of people saying yes, so I thought I would go ahead and do it. 

I was lucky enough to have my hair and makeup done by someone else, but that unfortunately means I can't exactly remember all the products they used, but I will try my best. I'm sorry that the post will be so heavily picture based but I thought that you would rather see photos then me just going on and on. 

Me with two of the bestest people you could ever wish to call your friend


My lovely form buddie! Spent the last two years suffering through boring form times with her.

My best friend in the whole world!

Prom Date! (who also doesn't photograph great, which we found out after take 100 of our professional photo together)

Bit windswept! 

One of my fellow gingers! 


Shoes: Next - No longer in stock

Clutch: Marks and Spencers

Jewelry: All given as presents so not sure where they are from. 

Nails: No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Cheeky Chops 

Makeup Products Used:
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 120
-Collection 2000 Concealer
-Rimmel London Scandleyes Mascara in Extreme Black
-Bourjois Cream Busher (unsure of which colour)
-Eyeshadows were from Boots Seventeen but unsure of names and shades
-Maybelline Gel eyeliner
-MUA eyebrow pencil in Blonde
-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Bronzer from Boots Seventeen 

I had such a lovely night and I hope that you all enjoyed seeing what I wore. Don't forget to give me a follow if you like what you read. If you want to know anything further then leave a comment below :)

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! Your leavers ball looked amazing! Do you have any plans for next year?

    - Rhi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) I'm heading off to uni to study primary education :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, you look just stunning! How amazing. I hope you had the best time. Your dress and the venue are really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) It was really good, sad but still a nice night :) Dress was such a bargain! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.