Whats In My Makeup Bag- Summer Edition

So it is hot, which as I see it means it is officially SUMMER! WOOOO! My makeup does change in the summer as I prefer to go for a more natural look and not wear as many products as I do in the colder months. So sit back and enjoy what I'm wearing in the summer....



Base


1- Rimmel 9 in 1 BB cream: I am currently loving this. It leaves my skin looking so good (not up myself in the slightest, haha). I was really surprised, as I thought it might leave me looking caked in makeup, considering it does 9 jobs in one. It's really light and gives me enough coverage for those days when I feel I need a bit more then just using concealer. 

2- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: In the summer, this becomes like a foundation to me. I often find that my skin is so much better during the summer and I only need to cover up the occasional blemish or slight redness. So I just buff my concealer in using a brush and then I am good to go. 

3- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: It doesn't mater what the season, this will always be in my makeup bag. It is the perfect powder. I have the 001 transparent one so it adds no colour to my face and instead just sets my makeup and removes and shine. Such an affordable product. 

4- Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder: I love this bronzing powder. As I have such fair skin, I often find that bronzing powders are way to orange on me. I have this bronzing powder in the lightest shade and it gives me such a natural glow. It also smells really good.

5- Natural Collection Blusher in Dusky Pink: I am loving the Natural Collection blushes at the moment and this is such a pretty colour. It is a warm peachy pink colour and is perfect for the summer. 



Eyes


6- Rimmel Scandleyes Extreme Black Mascara: This is been my go to mascara for a long time now. I have talked about it so much on my blog. It is a nice mascara which makes your lashes look fuller and longer, without making them clumpy. 

7- Collection Super Size Mascara: This is a mascara that I like to use in the summer on my bottom lashes. In the summer, as I said before, I don't like to wear too much makeup and this mascara leaves my bottom lashes looking much longer but still really natural. 

8- Scandleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude: I rally like this liner, It makes your eyes look much bigger and I find makes me look much more awake on a morning. I just think it is a much softer and natural alternative for a darker eyeliner.

Lips


9- Collection Lasting Colour Lipsticks in PassionFruit and Sweet Tart: This are my favourite summer lipsticks. They are both really vibrant and bright colours. PassionFruit is an orange colour lipstick, whereas Sweet Tart is a bright pink colour. They have really good pigmentation and although they don't last for a huge amount of time, they do stay put for a couple hours. 


10- MUA Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss in Quick Kiss: This is a really nice sheer pink lip gloss. I find that it isn't sticky, which is my usual pet hate about lip glosses. It leaves a nice glossy sheer finish on my lips, with a slight hint of pink. 

From Left to Right: Sweet Tart, PassionFruit and Quick Kiss

11-  Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose: I couldn't not have a lip butter in my makeup bag and this one is my favourite one. It leaves your lips really soft but It also smells amazing. If you like raspberry yogurt then this is the stuff for you. 


Brushes


This is my favourite purchase in a longtime. I am always trying to cram makeup brushes into my makeup bag before I go on holiday and I have found a perfect solution. This brush not only acts as a foundation brush, but it also has a smaller brush on the other end which is perfect for eye shadow or concealer. This means I have a brush, which I can take with me, which actually can do three jobs. It was such a bargain at £1.50 from Primark. I must admit when I first bought it, I didn't think it was going to be any good. However it applies my makeup really well and is super easy to clean. I will definitely be picking up some more of these when I next go to Primark. 


Hope you enjoyed seeing whats currently in my makeup bag, I would love to know whats in yours. Leave a comment below or even leave your blog link, if you have done your own What In My Makeup Bag post. Don't forget you can follow using google friend connect or on bloglovin and all the links are at the top.

xxx













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.