Time to Reflect...

So this is going to be more of a personal post today. I have been blogging for just over a month now and I have loved every minute of it. Not only have I received some lovely comments and followers but I have met some really lovely fellow bloggers. 

Currently so far my blog has gained just under 900 views, 18 followers and been read in many different countries. When I started Skinny Jeans I never thought I would gain any followers, it was just my own little space where I could write down my thoughts and opinions. I know some people might be like why is she so happy, her blog is so little but I am so grateful for every follower and every viewer.


Over the past month, I have been able to chat to so many bloggers, through comments or on twitter and I have to say beauty bloggers are the friendliest lot. I have loved discovering new blogs and chatting to the people whose blogs I have followed for a long time. 


You may have already seen but I was recently nominated twice for the liebster award. It was so great that two people thought enough about my blog to nominate me for this award and I had a lot of fun doing it.

I hope that my blog continues to grow and that I am able to continue writing it for a long time. 

So although this post was really to show how much my blog has grown over the past month, I hope that seeing how much I have enjoyed starting a blog encourages someone who may want to but hasn't yet, to do it. 

If you like what you read then I would love for you to give me a follow on bloglovin or through google friend connect and help to establish Skinny Jeans as a beauty blog in the future and not just as a new blog as it currently is. I love reading any comments I get, so don't forget to say hi below. Thank you for every single one of you who have contributed to Skinny Jeans in the past month, you have made starting it so worth it. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved your blog. :)
    I'm following you!
    Kisses.
    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I will be sure to check out yours soon :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.