Skincare Sunday #1

So one of my goals for 2013 was to look after my skin and stick to a decent skincare routine. Although I have defiantly improved my skincare routine, there is still room for improvement. I have started this feature as a way of finding out what other skincare products my fellow blogger and my reader love.

So today's skincare topic is scrubs! I really love how scrubs leave my skin feeling and for the past few months I have been addicted to the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. However I would be really interested in what you guys think is good, so I can broaden my skincare usage and try out some new products.



I am going to make this a weekly feature so if you want to be involved then make sure you are following me so you can see when it goes up and I really hope you get invloved and help me out.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this post idea! My top scrub is the Superdrug Vitamin E one, it's purse friendly (£2.99) and isn't too harsh! I've stepped away from things that are too 'chemical', and want to give an Origins exfoliator a go, or the Liz Earle one but I haven't heard too much about this one! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Awww they all sound good, i'll have a look at all of them. Skincare is something that I would always spend more on :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.