Liebster Award

"The Liebster award is passed on through bloggers with under 200 GFC followers and helps to promote their blogs."




So I have been recently nominated by SmileLoveSpend and Zoe for this award. Its not actually an award its a way of helping new bloggers to get noticed. I have posted the quote that describes the award above. I am so chuffed to not only have been nominated once but in fact twice. However one of the rules of the award is that you can only take part in the award once. So I am really thankful for Zoe for nominating me but SmileLoveSpend did nominate me first so its only fair I choose to answer her questions. I have linked their blogs in to this post, so click on their names to go to their blogs. They are great and if you aren't already following then you should do!

The Rules of the Award: 
1. Those who are nominated must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. Come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you have nominated for the award.

11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am terrified of snakes.
2. I used to live in Texas.
3. My favourite food is Shepherds Pie.
4. I have a huge flip flop collection- even though I never get the chance to wear them.
5. I have just finished my A Levels.
6. I have a pet rabbit who I love.
7. My favourite film is Monsters Inc.
8. I spend way to much of my life in Boots and Superdrug.
9. I am a qualified gymnastics coach.
10. I am currently doing my Gold Duke of Edinburgh and it is tough!
11. I have a nail polish addiction.

SmileLoveSpend's Questions For Me: 
  1. Do you have a blogger journal, planner, diary?
    I have a Filofax, which I love, so I am always jotting down ideas in the back of it so I don't forget.
  2. What's your favourite number?
    Number 2
  3. How long have you been blogging?
    About a month and I love it
  4. Summer fashion or Winter fashion?
    I love winter fashion. I love shopping for scarves and hats and I love my knitwear. However it is probably nicer to wear summer fashion so I am torn. 
  5. How much is the most you've spent on a beauty product and least you've spent on a beauty product?
    I don't tend to spend huge amounts on beauty products as I like to constantly try out new things so I don't really like spending loads. The most I have probably spent is just over £10. The least I have spent is £1 on some of MUA's products. 
  6. What's one thing you love about blogging?  
    Fellow bloggers
  7. Favourite piece of clothing at the moment?
    I am loving my high waisted polka dot shorts from 915 generation new look. As I am quite small, I often find that you can find some good stuff in the kids section. hahaha
  8. You've got a magic carpet (wayyheyy) where's the one place you'd love to visit?
    Cannes- I love Made in Chelsea and they are always there. So I would love to go to see what all the fuss is about! 
  9. Do you blog on the go - make notes on your phone, pictures on your phone, edit pictures on your phone, read/answer comments on your phone? 
    Not really, I prefer to sit down with a nice cup of tea and blog on a night.
  10. Do you live by a saying?
    'Life goes on'. 
  11. Name three food's you couldn't live without?
         Chocolate, Pop Tarts and Potato Wedges 


My nominations for the award: 
haysparkle- I recently came across this blog on twitter and I love it. She reviews products really well and makes me want to go out and blow all my money on the stuff she reviews. Its a really nice blog to read, filled with great pictures and is a really good blog design. I fully recommend you go and have a read.

Bombay Rose-  Once again I recently found this blog through twitter. I really do recommend joining twitter if you are just starting up with a blog, it allows you to find some really great blogs and chat to other beauty bloggers. I love the design of Bombay Rose and I love the features Tip Tuesday and Friday Favourites! Its a really great blog that offers great tips and reviews. You can't really go wrong with this blog.

Vanessa Chloe's World-  This blog is more then just a beauty blog, which is something I really liked. Lots of the blogs I follow just focus on beauty things, but this blog has so many other posts. The photography on this blog is so good and I love scrolling through the pictures that are included in the posts. Although this blog has been nominated before (I think) I couldn't not include it in my list of nominations.

LollyLou- The design of this blog is AMAZING! I find this blog so easy to read and I always want to buy everything she buys. The pictures that go along with the posts are really good and you can always see the products clearly. I think the thing I love the most about this blog is that there is equal amount of posts on fashion and beauty. So many blogs these days only focus on the beauty and makeup side of things but I always really like reading her fashion and fashion haul posts.

I have kind of cheated here, in the fact that I have only nominated 4 blogs instead of 11. However I am hoping to add to this over time when I find more blogs that I really enjoy reading but until then these are my top 4 blogs to read with under 200 GFC followers. 

So finally my 11 questions for the 4 blogs I nominated:

1. Who is your style icon and why?
2. What is one beauty item that you will spend large amounts of money on?
3. What is your skin type?
4. If you could only have one beauty product in your makeup bag, what would it be?
5. Where is the best place you have visited?
6. What is your idea of a great night in?
7. If you could meet anyone (past or present), who would it be?
8. How long have you been blogging for?
9. Whats your favourite blog post that you have ever written?
10. Where do you see your blog in 5 years time?
11. Long nails or short nails?

I hope you enjoyed this post! I am so grateful for being nominated. If you liked what you have read and you want to read more of my posts then please give me a follow. 

xxxx






4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Loved reading your answers and love checking out new (to me) blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy :)

    Aw thanks for answering my questions! Well done for getting nominated twice - you goo gurrlll :D

    I love your answers :D I really would love to go to Cannes too :D Great answer about how you blog - love ITT :D

    I can't believe your 11 random facts - soo impressed lovely :D Good luck with duke of Edinburgh :D You can do it :D

    SLS xx

    SmileLoveSpend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thank you so much for the nomination here, it really means alot to me! I loved reading your answers, shepards pie is the best! Good luck with your blog, lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.