June Favourites

So its time again for my monthly favourites. A lot of these products I will have reviewed or mentioned at some point on my blog in the past month so I will try to not be repetitive. So sit back with a nice cool drink, especially if you're in the UK because it is HOT and enjoy my June favourites.



No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Cheeky Chops- This is the perfect corral nail polish. I love the No 7 nail polishes and I have a few different ones in my nail polish collection. I bought this one for my prom (The prom post will be up next week,  I want to make it perfect so am spending longer on it) as I wanted a really bright corral colour that wasn't going to chip and ruin any of the photos. The only problem I have with the No 7 nail polishes is that they are £6 , which considering Essie nail polishes are £7.99 and much better quality, make them quite pricey. However I am always getting money off vouchers for No 7 when I buy something else from Boots so I don't mind spending £3-£4 pounds on them. 

Ted Baker London Butterfly Wings Body Scrub- I recently bought my friend a Ted Baker gift set for her birthday and when she opened it and we smelt the products, I fell in love with the smell. So when I was in Boots at the start of the month I decided to check out what individual products they did. I picked up the body scrub, the body souffle and body spray. I really like all the products I bought, but the one I have been using all this month is the body scrub. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and smells so good. I picked mine up on a 3 for 2 deal so I recommend that you go to your nearest Boots store and pick these up. 

MUA Lipstick in Shade 15 or Juicy-  This is a really nice light corral colour and is perfect for the summer. MUA lipsticks are such a bargain at £1 and I really like this one. I have found that some of the lipsticks can be quite drying on your lips but as I always but a layer of lip balm underneath I don't really mind. 


Got2b Beach Matt Mermaid Look Texturising Salt Spray- I read so many mixed reviews on this product, but when it went on offer in my local Boots I had to pick it up. I have been looking for a salt spray for ages now and after watching Zoella's Everyday Hairstyles video on youtube I went straight out and picked up the first one I saw. I really like this product and I haven't had any problems with it. It can be slightly sticky to start off with but I find that goes quite quickly. As long as it continues to transform my dull hair into something more interesting then I am going to stick with it. 

Natural Collection Mango and Papaya Body Spay- You can read my review of this spray here

Superdrug Powder Makeup Brush-  I bought this brush as a brush to keep me going until I could buy my real techniques brushes. However I have really started to like this brush. It is really soft and easy to clean. However the best part about it is it doesn't transfer to much product. Although I use my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder everyday, I don't like to put too much on. This brush is really good at that and as it was under a £5 I am really impressed with it. Although I will be purchasing my real techniques brushes later this week, I will definitely continue to use this. 

Rimmel London Scandleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude- I love this liner. I was quite scared of buying a liner this light but once I put it on, I loved the effect it had. It brightens up your eyes making you look much more awake. It applies really nicely and doesn't rub off really quickly. Its so cheap and does an amazing job. Has become one of the products that I don't leave the house without it being in my makeup bag.  

So those are my June favourites. I would recommend that you try any of these products and if you do let me know in the comments below. This month I have only done beauty products instead of random favourites. So leave me a comment below if you have missed the random comments or if it is better without them.

I would love it if you would give me a follow on GFC or Bloglovin or even on twitter :) If you have got this far down then thank you for reading!

xxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.