Finally Got My Hands On Real Techniques Brushes

So everyone and their nan's dog raves about these brushes and I have been dying to try them for so long. Every time I go into Boots or Superdrug I literally stand in front of them for about 20 mins debating whether to get them. So when Superdrug introduced their by one get one half price deal on them, I couldn't put buying them off any longer. 

After standing in front of them for about and hour (much to my boyfriends annoyance) plus a phone call to my mother, I decided on the Travel Essentials Kit and the Expert Face Brush.  I would of ideally liked to buy the Core Collection instead of the Travel Essentials Kit but unfortunately that was not one that my local Superdrug stocked. However I am over the moon with my purchases as they are both amazing products.


The Real Techniques Brushes are one of the softest makeup brushes I have ever seen, they feel amazing on your face and you never feel like you are scrubbing away layers of skin like you do when using cheap makeup brushes. They clean really easily after they have been used and still feel as soft as they first did, even after a couple washes. They apply the products so nicely and I have noticed a difference in how my makeup looks.

The design of the brushes is so cute and I love how they are colour coded depending on their roles. As I picked up one of the kits, it meant that I received a case to store them in and it's really great for taking them on the go as it fits really nicely in your handbag.

Travel Essentials Kit: In this kit you recieve the Multi Task Brush which is perfect for applying powder, bronzer or blush. It is the perfect sized brush and is the softest out of all the brushes I got. Also in this kit you get the Essential Foundation Brush which is supposed to be used for applying your foundation or concealer. I have really just been using this for concealer application under my eyes and on spots as I have preferred to use my Expert Face Brush to apply my foundation . Lastly you receive a Domed Shadow Brush which is for applying eye shadows to create a perfect blended out look. I haven't used this brush yet, as I am using cream eye shadows at the moment but I look forward to trying it out in the future and if it's anything like the other brushes then it will be amazing.






Expert Face Brush: The Expert Face Brush is probably my favourite makeup brush I have ever bought. It apply's my foundation so nicely and leaves my skin looking really flawless. It is just the right size brush that it doesn't put too much on that it makes your skin look caked in makeup but then it also isn't too small that you would miss areas of your face. Although I still like to apply some of my foundations with my fingers, this is definitely my new way to apply foundation.




If you take one thing away from my blog then I hope it is that you understand how amazing these brushes are. I would never usually spend large amounts on makeup items but for the 4 items I received it was totally worth it. I am going to definitely expand my collection. 

Have you tried the Real Techniques Brushes?
Which brush should I purchase next?

xxx







7 comments:

  1. I have a few of these brushes and like you I love them! I bought the Lash and Brow Groomer because it has a metal eyelash comb! I don't know how I lived without this!! I need to go buy a few more because they are amazing.

    http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com/2013/06/real-techniques-makeup-brushes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be buying more in the future and I will be checking out your post first thing tomorrow :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh! The stippling brush. It's AMAZING! GREAT choices for a starter package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brushes look beautiful. I don't have any Real Techniques ones, but I'm tempted to buy some after seeing so many positive reviews.

    Beautiful blog, I'm following :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! You won't regret it :) Aww thank you, I will check yours out tomorrow morning :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.