Boots Natural Collection Body Spray Reviews


In the summer I like to keep my makeup and perfume to a minimal. I like my fact to be as natural as possible and I don't like to be wearing overpowering scents. About a year ago, I fell in love with the Soap and Glory Body Mist and I wore it all last summer. So this year I decided to try something different. I was in boots and came across their own Natural Collection Body Sprays. 

In the summer I like to wear something that smells really summery and fruity but isn't overpowering. These are perfect for me. They leave you smelling great and the three scents I have I love! The wild strawberry one smells so much like the strawberry body butter from the Body Shop, which I also love, so that was a bonus for me. The vanilla one isn't fruity but smells so nice so I had to have it. The Mango and Papaya one is my favourite, it is my perfect summer scent. 

These are all my second bottles of each and for only £1.99 they are a bargain. You can also usually pick them up on a 3 for 2 offer that Boots usually has on. Although I love my Soap and Glory one, I will definitely be trying out more of the scents from this range. 

I would fully recommend that you go and try these out. You can get them from most Boots stores or by clicking here to shop the full range.  

Have you tried out any of these body sprays?
Can you recommend any other body spray brands?

Leave a comment below :) 

xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.