As Good As Ice Cream?

I have recently picked up three of the Barry M Ice Cream Collection. I picked up Lemon Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream and Berry Ice cream. I wanted to get all four, but unfortunately the Superdrug I bought them from only had these three in. They are such pretty pastel colour, which is perfect for the summer. I love the formation of Barry M nail paints and after two coats you have perfect nails. For £2.99 they are such a bargain and Barry M are always doing 3 for 2 deals.  




Do you like the Barry M Ice Cream Collection?

xxxx

8 comments:

  1. loving the cute pastel shades, especially the Berry one! Such a lovely post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they are sooo cute! xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty!!! Ahhh I wish we had Barry M over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them cheap of amazon! If you have access to that :)

      Delete
  3. Love them, so pretty! :)
    http://jasminebloombeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, definitely ice cream shades! I love the yellow, I haven't got anything like that so I'm definitely going to keep an eye out :)

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! I still just need to get the blue one which is berry ice cream :) haha i'm addicted xx

      Delete
  5. They look so lovely!i really want to try them!amazingly priced!:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.