Are The Dirty Works The New Soap And Glory?

I was recently walking down the beauty aisle in my local Sainsbury's when I saw these out of the corner of my eye. I noticed the, because as first I thought they were Soap and Glory products. The packaging style is so similar, although Dirty Works packaging is blue whereas most of the skincare packaging of Soap and Glory is pink, there are some many similarities between the looks of the the two brands. 






Foot Scrub

Body Lotion

As they all had money off them , I couldn't help but pick out three of the products in the hope that there would be similarities between the actual products. The three that I picked up all have really cute names and were such a bargain as they were half the price that you would pay for a Soap and Glory product. 

I picked up Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub, Sole Sister Foot Scrub and Bare Necessity Body Lotion. They not only have really cute names but they also smell good too. I have used them a couple times and they have left my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I have been really impressed by these products, especially as I paid just over a £5 for all three of them. 

However I don't think that Soap and Glory will be worrying anytime soon. Although they were three really good products that I would buy again. In comparison to Soap and Glory, I would rather spend a little bit more as they smell and quality of the Soap and Glory products is so worth the extra few pounds. 

Will you try these out?
What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. i think soap and glory products smells delicious. :)
    i love their foot cream

    http://drpoisonivy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the smell of their sugar crush products :)

      Delete
  2. I Love the soap and glory makeup products

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.