A Week In My Shoes #2

I can't believe that it has been a week since I last posted. This past week has been crazy and I haven't had time to sit down and write the posts I had planned to. Usually I sit down on a Sunday night and write all the posts for that week, but the past two Sundays I haven't and I am way behind on posts. 


This quote sums up my whole week, I haven't really done anything big or exciting but I have done lots of little things that I have really enjoyed. 

Tuesday: I had a rally nice afternoon sale shopping. I bought lots of really nice beauty products and fashion items. There are some really good sales on at the minute so definitely go and check them out. I thought Topshop and H+M's sales were the best.

Thursday: I had a really nice afternoon preparing for my prom. As I wasn't able to come home between work on the Friday and my hair appointment, I needed to have everything all packed and ready. I did my nails and just generally had a nice pamper.

Friday: PROM DAY!!!!! Friday was filled with hair and makeup appointments and then finally the Prom. I had such a wonderful night at prom and then a load of us went out after. Was a really nice night but also quite sad, as it was really the final event with all of us together. 

Saturday and Sunday: I guess you could call these recovery days. My best friend and I manage to sneak in breakfast at one of our favourite places and then into town for some more sale shopping. 

I haven't included any of the pictures from this week as I wanted to wait and include them in my posts later on in the week. As I have missed a week's worth of posts, I am going to list below the posts that will be up in the next couple of days. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments what you have been up to. 

Posts to come in the next couple of day:

-Sale Shopping Haul
-Prom 
-Ted Baker Products Review
-Boots Natural Collection Body Spray Review

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.