Summer Wishlist


So I thought I would put together a list of all the things I am hoping to get this summer. I love looking at other people's lists on their blogs. It's really interesting to see the types of products and brands that people are enjoying or wanting. 

I have 6 products that I am hoping to buy over the next couple of months and hopefully will use them throughout the summer.

1. Essie Nail Varnish in The More The Merrier- This is such a lovely shade of green. I'm really enjoying wearing bright colours on my nails at the minute and this lime green shade looks perfect for me. You can pick this up online here or in Boots and Superdrug stores.

2. Bourjois Cream Blush in 01 Nude Velvet- Cream Blushes are going to be huge this summer and I am really loving this coral pink blush (very good with my descriptions). 

3. Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Enamel in 04 Amande Defile- This looks exactly like Essie Mint Candy Apple- which I love- with the added bonus that it is supposed to hold on your nails for 10 days. I can't wait to try it out!

4. Topshop Lipstick in Ohh La La - I love Topshop Lipsticks and this orangey coral lipstick will be perfect for the summer. Topshop lipsticks apply really nicely and I find are quite long lasting. Looking forward to expanding my lipstick collection.

5. Sleek Face Contour Kit- I have read so many great reviews on this product and I have wanted to try it for a long time. It comes 3 different shades but I will definitely be going for the lightest shade.

6. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash- The Sugar Crush range from Soap and Glory is the best smelling scent in the world! I love it! This is kind of a cheat as I have already owned this product, however I had to include it on my summer wishlist as I couldn't not have it in my life during the summer!

I hope you enjoyed my Summer Wishlist.

Have you tried any of the products?
Have you reviewed any of the products?

Leave a comment below letting me know- always looking for new blogs to read!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog,
    let me know what the topshop lipstick is like
    I'm so curious to try it

    AM
    http://ameliamandeville.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your this!!! I am going have to do a summer wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.