My Top Summer Nail Polishes

When it comes to beauty products, my addiction has got to probably be nail polishes. I love going to Superdrug or Boots and I can probably spend a good hour looking at all the different brands and colours of nail polish. So I thought I would do a post on what nail polishes I have been wearing and will continue to wear throughout the summer. I have 9 different nail polishes that I will be including in this post. I wasn't planning on doing a review of all of them but if you would like to know more about a certain colour then leave a comment below and I will get back to you with as much information about it as you would like.



1. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Grapefruit 

2. Barry M Nail Paint in Coral 

3. Boots Natural Collection in Antique Coral 

4. Barry M Nail Paint in Lemon Ice Cream


5. Saffron London Ultra Nail Polish Shade 48

6. MUA Nail Polish in Pistachio Ice Cream

7. MUA Nail Polish in Bold Blue


8. No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Lucky Lilac 

9. Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry Shade 47 Milkshake


What are your favourite summer nail polishes?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. woow, gorgeous colors! I love them for summer.


    Please visit me^^ I followed you.

    There is a gorgeous giveaway on my blog, come join for a chance to win a Swarovski Bracelet :)

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.