My New Skincare Routine

So the past month I have really started to stick to a skincare routine. In the past I haven't really had any sort of routine and instead used skincare products when I had spots. I was just using makeup remover wipes to take off any makeup but wasn't actually cleansing my face. After watching a pixiwoo video all about skincare, I realised that what I was doing was actually really bad for my skin. 

So I went on a shopping trip and picked up lots of different products and then after using them decided which ones worked best for me. I now have 4 products which I use morning and night and I have really noticed a difference in my skin. It has made me way more confident about wearing less makeup, especially as its been quite sunny the past couple days so I haven't been wearing a full coverage foundation. 


1. Garnier Skin Naturals Anti-blackhead Deep Pore Wash: I don't usually like using products that feel harsh on my skin but as this product said that it 'unclogs pores' I felt that as I clog my pores up everyday with makeup I needed to buy something that was going to clear my pores. I have heard great review about Garnier products so I decided to ignore the fact that it may feel harsh on my skin and go ahead and buy it. I am so glad I bought it. Although it does feel rough when you massage it onto your skin, you can feel that it is working. I don't use this product everyday as I have found that using it every couple of days works best for me but still means that I can see a difference in the appearance of my skin. 


2. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub: I had read loads of blog posts reviewing this product and all the ones that I read seemed to love it. My skin feels so nice after having used it for the past month. It is a scrub but I find that it isn't harsh on your skin, which some scrubs can be. It also smell so good, it isn't an overpowering smell but it definitely leaves your skin smelling of pink grapefruit. I use this morning and night everyday and I would 100% agree with that fact that is 'helps eliminate spots and blemishes'. Since using it I have noticed a huge difference in the amount of spots I get and even when I have a few, after using it they go so much quicker then in the past. 

3. Nivea Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner: I did a small review on this product in my Colours of the Rainbow TAG which you can read here. It is a great product and the fact that it is a cleanser and toner in one product, save so much time. Sorry for it being so short but if you want to read my review on it then click on the link above.


4. Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin: After trying the 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner, I went back and picked up so more of the Nivea Daily Essentials products. This moisturiser is perfect for for people with dry and sensitive skin. It leaves my skin leaving feeling super soft and also leaves a good base to apply my makeup onto.

So those are the 4 skincare products that I am loving at the moment. Here is the pixiwoo video that I mentioned at the beginning of the post and I recommend that you check it out. 


Have you tried any of these products?
Do you have any skincare products that you are loving at the moment?

Comment below, always looking for new products to try and blogs to read. 
xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.