MUA Undress Me Too Eye Palette

As much as I would love to have the money to buy high end beauty products all the time, as a student that's just not possible. So that means that I am always on the look out for dupes of high end products.  When I was in Superdrug a couple of months ago I came across the MUA Undress Me Too Eye Palette. There are so many similarities between it and the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and for a fraction of the price. You can pick this palette up for £4 from Superdrug stores or from online here


The palette is a mixture of matte and shimmer neutral shades. This palette would be perfect as a starter palette as there is so much you can use it for. I not only use it for smokey eyes but I also use it to fill in my eyebrows. You can use this palette to create any natural look, which would be suitable for any skin type. I love using Lavish to fill in my eyebrows and Naked is a great base colour. Even if I am not putting eye shadow on I always use Naked as it helps hold any gel liner I am using in place. Shy is a perfect highlighter tone which can be used in the inner corner or on the brow bone.


The Palette is well packaged. The white packaging with the silver writing makes it seem more expensive then it is. The only problem I have with the packaging colour is that it does get quite dirty, especially the see through cover on the top. There is also a good diagram with the names of the shadows on the back, this is really helpful. There is also a mini master class, I haven't really used this as I feel that they can sometimes be really confusing, however it could be helpful for anyone who hasn't really used makeup before.



Top Row Left to Right: Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
Bottom Row Left to Right: Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt 
Have you tried this palette?
Do you think it is an affordable dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette?

Let me know in the comments below :) 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try the MUA palettes. Unfortunately, they aren't easy to find here :( This one looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.