MUA Lip Liners Review

I don't really use lip liners very often but after watching a makeup tutorials, during which the makeup artist said that using a lip liner helps make your lipstick last longer, I thought that I would give them a try. As I don't plan on using them that often, only when I'm going out and need my lipstick to stay on for that bit longer. 

I have decided to test different lip liners out, starting with some that are on the lower end of the price scale and working my way up. So to start off with I bought two of the MUA lip liners thats are only £1 each. There isn't a huge range of colour choice with the MUA lip liners as they only currently do 4 different shades. I picked up a red one and a pink one.

Pink Me Up


Red Drama 
The packaging of the products is good, especially as they only cost £1. The colour of the pencil matches the colour of the product when used and I find that so many products these days don't actually do that. The lip liner comes with a handy sharpener built into the lid so you don't have to worry about carrying one separate and I found that it did a good job of sharpening the product. 


The colours I picked up were Red Drama and Pink Me Up. I am really impressed with the pigmentation of the lip liners and they apply smoothly onto the lips. The only downside to the product is that I found that they did smudge easily. However that didn't bother me to much as I was putting lipstick over the top anyway. 

I bought these lip liners to go underneath my lipstick to make it last longer and I feel that they do that job well. For only £1 I will definitely be repurchasing and I hope that MUA bring out more shades in the future.

Have you tried the MUA Lip Liners?
Have you got a favourite Lip Liner that you think I should try out?

Leave a comment below. Don't forget that you can follow me on blogloving or through google friend connect.

xxx 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty awesome. Was never really too sure about their lipliners before, as I’d heard of it but was a bit... meh, being only 1 pound actually put me off! But will be grabbing it now you recommended it, definitely going to try it out. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, MUA is really great quality for the prices. A lot of people bash it for not living up to the standards of Benefit and the like but it's barely a fraction of the cost! If you love these I suggest you try their palettes, they're to die for!

    www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.