L'Oreal Paris Studio Silk and Gloss Hot Straight Cream Review

So I am forever butchering my hair to death with straighteners and curling tongs. As my hair has started to get pretty long, I started to notice the effect it was having on my hair, especially on the ends of my hair. I have used lots of different types of hair protections creams and sprays before, but I hadn't ever tried one by L'Oreal. 


The packaging is a plain pink bottle with white writing which really helped it to stand out on the shelf. I picked this one up because I use the L'Oreal volume hairspray, which I love, so I thought I would try out another one of their other products. It says on the bottle that it 'Smoothes and 48hr** Anti-Frizz' and I would definitely agree that it does that. Not only does it smooth out my hair but it also has improved the condition of my hair massively. It also smells GREAT! 


I have been using this 200ml bottle for about a month now and I still haven't finished it. A little goes a long way with this product and as it was only about £4 it is a huge bargain. If you are looking for something that does what it says it does and is cheap then I would recommend this product to you. 


Have you been loving any hair care products this month?
Have you tried this product and agree or disagree?

Let me know in the comments below :)
xx



3 comments:

  1. Ooh I might have to give this a go! I have a L'Oreal voucher and my hair is pretty damaged so it sounds great! Thanks for your comment on my blog, hope your last exam goes well! Now following on Bloglovin' :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! aww thanks, you too :) Thank You :) xx

      Delete
  2. kindly tell m how to apply it to get better result. my hairs are extremely dry..

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.