Colours of the Rainbow Tag

So this tag has been floating around in the you tube and blogging world for a while now. I have loved seeing what people have included in their tags, so thought I would give it a go myself.  I thought it would be easy to pick products for the 8 colours - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet and Pink- but I found it so hard as I love so many products that are these colours. Also for those of you who might be sat there going 'pink isn't in the rainbow', I know but I didn't think I could do this tag without including it. 



Red- MUA Lipstick in Shade 13: When I bought this lipstick I was expecting it to be rubbish. I was running late and needed a cheap red lipstick and saw this one for £1 in Superdrug. As I was only planning on using it once I wasn't too bothered if it was good or not. However I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. It is a really nice Red-Orange colour, which is a perfect summery tone. I have been using it non-stop and It has become my go to red lipstick. Not bad for £1.

Orange- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation: I love this foundation! It gives great coverage and I find that is does make me look more awake, as it is advertised to do. It is great for those days when I don't want to wear large amounts of makeup but still want to look presentable. 

Yellow #1 - Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion Sun-Kissed Look:  I have always really liked this product, I have never found it to go streaky or too orange. I love how it gradually builds up a natural looking tan, which isn't too heavy. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it does have that fake tan smell, so make sure that spray some sort of nice smelling body mist before you go out. I use a soap and glory one which I really like.

Yellow #2- Barry M Nail Varnish in the colour Lemon Ice Cream: This is the perfect summer colour and the name makes me think of the summer. I love Barry M nail varnishes and this is one of my favourite ones I own. It applys so well and lasts for ages. Its the perfect way to brighten any outfit up. 

Green- Vaseline: I get such bad dry lips and I find that putting this on before I go to bed and before I apply makeup in the morning really helps to stop them from being too dry. I know it is a boring beauty product but it is one that I couldn't live without.

Blue- Nivea Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner: This is probably the best beauty invention ever! A cleanser and toner in one product. I hate spending time cleaning my face and the shorter the time I have to spend doing it the better. This product reduces the time it takes to clear all the makeup off my skin whilst also significantly improving the appearance of my skin. I haven't found anything I like better  then this product and will probably continue to use it for a really long time

Indigo- Barry M Nail Varnish in Indigo: It is such a nice colour and like any of the other Barry M Polishes it is long lasting and applys really well. This is my go to winter colour and even tho I don't really use it in the warmer months, as I prefer brighter/lighter colours, it is one of my favourite nail polishes.

Purple- Ghost Deep Night Perfume: I am not going to say much on this perfume because I am hoping to do a blog post on it in the next few days, as it deserves on all to itself. It is a really nice smelling perfume and is not overpowering. It is a really cute looking bottle and the version I have is great for carrying around in your bag/purse. 

Pink- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub:  This was a hard choice as I have so many pink beauty products. However I find that finding nice beauty products is easy, but finding good products to remove the makeup and keep your skin looking good is much harder. That's why I decided to choose this scrub over one of my pink blushes/lipsticks. It is a scrub but I find that it isn't harsh on your skin, which some scrubs can be. It also smell so good, it isn't an overpowering smell but it definitely leaves your skin smelling of pink grapefruit. 

I hope you enjoyed this tag- let me know in the comments if you would like to see more tags in the future. 

xx

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this one floating around too. I never thought about doing it as a blog post but it's a great idea! I love your list.

    Michelle from http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I haven't seen this tag before! Really like it though, might give it a go myself :). Your choices are good :). I like the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub too! Welcome to blogging by the way, am following you and I look forward to seeing more posts :).

    Gem x
    http://gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much!! About to check your blog out now :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.