A Week In My Shoes

I wanted to start to include more personal posts on my blog. There never going to be rally personal, just more about what I have been up to during the week. I probably should post these posts on a Sunday at the end of the week but I am breaking the mold and doing it on a Tuesday instead. 

This past week has been quite nice, I finished my exams last Tuesday so this week it has been all about me enjoying myself and not having to do any revision!


Tuesday: Finished my exams :) wooooooo!! Was sad to know that it was my time at sixth form over but was such a great feeling to know that all my revision was done.

Wednesday: My lovely boyfriend took me out for a meal to celebrate the end of my exams! We went to wetherspoons and I got my usual Italian burger without the pesto! I recommend it, its so good. 

Thursday: As it was my dad's birthday on Friday, I spent Thursday going through a box of photos to use for his present. It was so nice looking through picture of when I was little. Crazy to think I am an adult now.

Friday: I made my dad's chocolate button birthday cake and it was really good. Nothing worse then cake to spoil your diet though. 

Saturday: I had a really nice shift at work where we dressed up for charity. Nothing better then a bit of the 1950's to liven up a shift. I then spent Saturday night with my girlies and we had a late night bbq. I rocked my uggs and fluffy socks, something I hadn't worn for months, I was super cozy and we had a great night.

There hasn't been much else to talk about in the last couple of days of the week. Sunday I did my shift as usual and then Monday and Today I have been at a summer work placement. The great thing about being on summer break is that I get to shop whenever I want . So I will have a haul of all the things, fashion and beauty, that I have bought over the past week up sometime in the next couple of days.

Let me know in the comments if you would like to see more of these types of posts. Don't forget to follow on bloglovin, google friend connect or twitter. 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! really enjoy reading your blog so have nominated you for the Liebster award!
    http://zoe-amanda.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html
    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! Love this post! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS love the design of your blog!
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.